Join Our Team!
Here at Suntide we treat employees like family and properties as if they were our own. Our mission is to positively impact our community through our strategic approach to commercial real estate.
Suntide is looking for a full time, year-round employee that is looking for indoor work on office remodels and commercial building renovations. Ideal candidate should have experience with commercial construction and heading up projects.
- Commercial Wall Systems (steel stud framing / drywall / finishing / taping)
- Door hardware
- Acoustical ceilings
- Ability to read plans and layouts
- Ability to manage or oversee small crews
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and perform scheduled maintenance on HVAC and building equipment
- Prioritize and manage daily work schedule
- Other duties as assigned
This position will require some local travel, therefore candidate should have reliable transportation.
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Health insurance coverage
- Dental and Optical insurance
- 529 E plan
- Life Insurance, Long term disability, ADD
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools, uniform, and smart phone provided
- Clothing allowance
- $5,000 signing bonus after ten months of continued employment
To apply, please email a letter of interest and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a motivated, organized individual who has experience with general building repairs and maintenance. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent communication skills, and will be handy with a wide variety of tools and equipment. Job duties will include:
- Performing scheduled maintenance on commercial buildings and grounds
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing building and grounds as needed
- Prioritizing and managing daily work schedule
- Responding to and completing work order requests
- Providing customer service to tenants and building owners
- Purchasing maintenance supplies as needed
- Communicating with outside vendors
- Updating property managers with work performed and providing suggestions regarding repairs or replacements
- Responding to after-hours calls as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidate should have two years of maintenance experience. This position requires some local travel between properties; therefore, candidate should have valid MN Driver’s license.
Uniform, smart phone, company vehicle, and tools are provided.
Benefits provided are; competitive pay, excellent health, dental, and optical insurance, HSA account, life insurance and long-term disability, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with company match, 529 Education plan, paid maternity/paternity leave, free underground parking, free use of an onsite exercise facility, fun group outings, and a great working environment.
Suntide will also provide a $2,000 signing bonus after nine months of continued employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Long Term Disability
Vision and Dental
Paid Time Off
401K with Company Match
Free Underground Parking
Please send resumes to Stephanie Schuba at email@example.com
2550 University Ave W #416s, St. Paul, MN 55114