Join Our Team!
Here at Suntide we treat employees like family and properties as if they were our own. Our mission is to positively impact our community through our strategic approach to commercial real estate.
Suntide is looking for a full time, year-round employee that is looking for indoor work on office remodels and commercial building renovations. Ideal candidate should have experience with commercial construction and heading up projects.
- Commercial Wall Systems (steel stud framing / drywall / finishing / taping)
- Door hardware
- Acoustical ceilings
- Ability to read plans and layouts
- Ability to manage or oversee small crews
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and perform scheduled maintenance on HVAC and building equipment
- Prioritize and manage daily work schedule
- Other duties as assigned
This position will require some local travel, therefore candidate should have reliable transportation.
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Health insurance coverage
- Dental and Optical insurance
- 529 E plan
- Life Insurance, Long term disability, ADD
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools, uniform, and smart phone provided
- Clothing allowance
- $5,000 signing bonus after ten months of continued employment
To apply, please email a letter of interest and/or resume to email@example.com
Building Maintenance Technician
We’re looking for an energetic, organized individual who has experience with general building repairs and maintenance. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent communication skills and will be handy with a wide variety of tools and equipment. Job duties will include:
– Perform scheduled maintenance on commercial buildings and grounds
– Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair building and grounds as needed
– Prioritize and manage daily work schedule
– Respond and complete work order requests
– Provide customer service to tenants and building owners
– Purchase maintenance supplies as needed
– Communicate with tenants and outside vendors
– Update property managers with work performed and provide suggestions regarding repairs or replacements
– Respond to after-hours calls as needed
– Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidate should have two years of maintenance experience. This position requires some local travel between properties, therefore candidate should have valid MN Driver’s license. Uniform, smart phone, company vehicle and tools are provided.
Benefits provided are; competitive pay, excellent health, dental and optical insurance, HSA account, life insurance and long-term disability, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with company match, 529 Education plan, paid maternity/paternity leave, free underground parking, free exercise facility, fun group outings and a great working environment. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Part or Full Time Accountant
We’re looking for an experienced staff accountant to perform full range accounting functions for the commercial properties we manage. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, organized, analytical and will possess strong problem-solving skills. Responsibilities to include:
- Prepare, record and process accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions.
- Review and report open receivable balances.
- Deposit incoming payments into the bank by electronic scanner.
- Balance and reconcile monthly bank accounts.
- Post entries to general ledger.
- Process, compile and review financial statements.
- Create and balance budgets and year-end adjustments.
- Maintain W9’s and process 1099’s.
- Assist with outside year-end audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of related accounting experience, excellent communication skills and should be proficient with Excel and Microsoft Office.
Please send resume to email@example.com if interested.
Long Term Disability
Vision and Dental
Paid Time Off
401K with Company Match
Free Underground Parking
Please send resumes to Stephanie Schuba at firstname.lastname@example.org
2550 University Ave W #416s, St. Paul, MN 55114