Join Our Team!
Here at Suntide we treat employees like family and properties as if they were our own. Our mission is to positively impact our community through our strategic approach to commercial real estate.
Suntide is looking for a full time, year-round employee that is looking for indoor work on office remodels and commercial building renovations. Ideal candidate should have experience with commercial construction and heading up projects.
- Commercial Wall Systems (steel stud framing / drywall / finishing / taping)
- Door hardware
- Acoustical ceilings
- Ability to read plans and layouts
- Ability to manage or oversee small crews
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and perform scheduled maintenance on HVAC and building equipment
- Prioritize and manage daily work schedule
- Other duties as assigned
This position will require some local travel, therefore candidate should have reliable transportation.
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Health insurance coverage
- Dental and Optical insurance
- 529 E plan
- Life Insurance, Long term disability, ADD
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools, uniform, and smart phone provided
- Clothing allowance
- $5,000 signing bonus after ten months of continued employment
To apply, please email a letter of interest and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a motivated, organized individual who has experience with general building repairs and maintenance. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent communication skills, and will be handy with a wide variety of tools and equipment. Job duties will include:
- Performing scheduled maintenance on commercial buildings and grounds
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing building and grounds as needed
- Prioritizing and managing daily work schedule
- Responding to and completing work order requests
- Providing customer service to tenants and building owners
- Purchasing maintenance supplies as needed
- Communicating with outside vendors
- Updating property managers with work performed and providing suggestions regarding repairs or replacements
- Responding to after-hours calls as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidate should have two years of maintenance experience. This position requires some local travel between properties; therefore, candidate should have valid MN Driver’s license.
Uniform, smart phone, company vehicle, and tools are provided.
Benefits provided are; competitive pay, excellent health, dental, and optical insurance, HSA account, life insurance and long-term disability, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with company match, 529 Education plan, paid maternity/paternity leave, free underground parking, free use of an onsite exercise facility, fun group outings, and a great working environment.
Suntide will also provide a $2,000 signing bonus after nine months of continued employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Suntide Commercial Realty, Inc is a mid-sized commercial real estate company who has been growing leaps and bounds, and we’d like you to be part of our growth. Suntide has been honored with several awards from the commercial real estate industry, including being voted by our employees as one of the Best Places to Work through the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. Suntide takes pride in the fact that we value our employees, providing them with a healthy work-life balance, compensating them with competitive pay and benefits, striving to fit each person into the role that fits their strengths, encouraging company synergy by offsite team building events, and providing a fun work environment for all.
Our office is centrally located in the Court International office building on University Avenue and Highway 280, with free underground parking provided.
We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented individual to manage a portfolio of office buildings, retail strip centers and industrial parks. The ideal candidate will have at least five years prior experience in property management, be a self-starter, have excellent communication skills, be proficient with Word, Excel, and Outlook, and have a valid driver’s license. Candidate must have, or be willing to obtain, a Minnesota Real Estate Persons license.
Job duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage day to day operations of commercial real estate
- Perform frequent property site inspections
- Evaluate property for maintenance repairs and replacements needed
- Obtain proposals, execute contracts, coordinate, and arrange for work to be performed
- Supervise maintenance employees and contractors/vendors; review work completed
- Respond to building emergencies and arrange for necessary repairs
- Suggest to owner capital improvements that will positively affect the value of their assets
- Arrange for and supervise for the making of capital improvement projects
- Report to insurance companies any claims of injury or damage; arrange for necessary repairs and follow through with claims until closed
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, tenants, and vendors
- Coordinate with leasing to ensure smooth transition with new tenants
- Administer leases and follow up on rent collection
- Prepare budgets, follow and maintain variance reports
- Code and approve expenses for timely payment
- Pursue professional development through industry and trade organizations; network within field and promote Suntide services
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits provided are: competitive pay, excellent health, dental, and optical insurance, HSA account, life insurance and long-term disability, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with company match, real estate license fees paid for by company, cell phone reimbursement, company credit card, continuing education classes and networking events paid for by company, free underground parking, free on-site exercise facility, fun group outings and a great working environment.
Please send resume to SAnderson@suntide.com.
Long Term Disability
Vision and Dental
Paid Time Off
401K with Company Match
Free Underground Parking
Please send resumes to Stephanie Anderson at email@example.com
2550 University Ave W #416s, St. Paul, MN 55114