Steve is the past President and Principal of Suntide. Steve was instrumental in the growth and success of Suntide Commercial Realty, Inc. over the last 23 years. In January 2017 Steve and his partners sold the company.
In 2006, Steve was inducted into the Minnesota Shopping Center Association Hall of Fame and was the 2007-2009 President of the Retail Brokers Network, a 58+ member North American network of retail brokerage firms.
Steve continues to represent Tenants, Landlords and Investors with their Real Estate needs. With over 45 years of Retail Real Estate experience his market knowledge and vision has helped his clients better understand and simplify the complexities of the commercial real estate business. He is an on-going mentor to many individuals in the commercial real estate industry locally and nationally.
Steve also is active in his own family commercial real estate portfolio.
Real Estate Background:
1972-1978 Apache Mall Rochester MN Marketing Manager
1978–1986 Apache Mall Rochester MN General Manager
1986-1993 Principal/Executive Vice President Gabbert & Beck
1993-Present Principal/President Suntide Commercial Realty
- MSCA – Minnesota Shopping Center Association:
- MNCAR – Minnesota Commercial Area Realtors
- ICSC – International Council of Shopping Centers/Government Relations Chair
- RBN – Retail Brokers
- Board of Directors, 2007-2009 President
- New Market Bank, Board of Directors
- Minnesota Licensed Realtor/Broker
- CSM – Certified Shopping Center Manager/ICSC
- CMD – Certified Marketing Director /ICSC
- CRX – Certified Retail Property Executive/ICSC