Join Our Team!
Here at Suntide we treat employees like family and properties as if they were our own. Our mission is to positively impact our community through our strategic approach to commercial real estate.
What We Are Looking For
Part Time Paralegal
We are seeking a part-time Paralegal/Administrative Assistant to partner with our leasing agents, property managers, and administrative staff for the drafting and review of leases and contracts as well as a variety of administrative tasks. This position has the potential to become full-time.
Summary of job duties
- Draft, review and edit leases and contracts
- Summarize, outline and process lease documents
- Assist with closing transactions
- Update and maintain document templates
- Prepare and file organizational documents
- Process entity registrations with governmental agencies
- Correspond with agents, clients, tenants and vendors
- Assist with administrative duties as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidate will be a self-starter, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task. Must possess the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally. Software Knowledge to include: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Paralegal certificate or equivalent combination of education and working experience preferred.
We offer competitive pay, heated parking, flexible hours, all in a fun office environment. Our office is conveniently located along the light rail green line.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.